bloxsupport1

all messages by user

7/19/2018
Topic:
lost the interface card when install freeblox

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
ausip wrote:
I am having the same issue. We assigned an IP address manually and connected to the GUI, pressed refresh in the Dashboard and no interfaces show up. We cannot add interfaces either, as in the Add interface options, there is nothing in the DeviceID menu.

Can you login to the blox and run the following command and share the output

ip link
edited by bloxsupport1 on 7/19/2018
7/19/2018
Topic:
New install of Blox & FreeBlox. No Interfaces

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Can you login to the blox and run the below command and share the output

ip link

Regards
Blox Support Team
7/29/2018
Topic:
SIP Profiles for UDP and TCP on the same port

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
@morkosjal: you should read the freeblox GUI license, it is freeware. if you have problem, you post it and get it fixed our support team will co-ordinate.
Now Freeblox freeware license will have limitation, you need to buy license version and you want anything to customize you need pay for it.
7/29/2018
Topic:
lost the interface card when install freeblox

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
There is no such problem, if you are connected via ssh installing freeblox will break the installation. To avoid you can install freeblox rpm via console. Now if you lost the interface, you can assign ip manually and restore config backup or go to dashboard click on the "refresh" button on top of Network interface

Freeblox is of freeware license, you need to buy the license for commercial purpose.
if you have any problem using blox, you can contact us [email protected].
edited by bloxsupport1 on 8/2/2018
7/29/2018
Topic:
New install of Blox & FreeBlox. No Interfaces

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
if you lost the interface, you can assign ip manually (ifconfig) then go to dashboard, click on the "refresh" button on top of Network interface
7/30/2018
Topic:
BLOX not replying to 407 Proxy Authentication Req

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi,
Can you please send us the complete packet capture with opensips log and also send us the config backup of the Blox.
You can send all the above mentioned files to [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
Blox Support Team

WEBudo wrote:
I have configured a Trunk on BLOX which registers to a SIP Registrar.
On the Registrar side, I see the trunk registered correctly.

When sending a call from LAN to the internal SIP Profile, it routes it correctly to the Registrar, but when the registrar challenges BLOX for the SIP credentials to proceed with the call, BLOX will just ACK to it and the call will never continue to happen.

This is a sample dump where X.X.X.X is BLOX and Y.Y.Y.Y the Registrar:

1 0.000000000 X.X.X.X -> Y.Y.Y.Y SIP/SDP 1104 Request: INVITE sip:1305747xxxx@registrar_fqdn:5060;transport=udp |
2 0.000373944 Y.Y.Y.Y -> X.X.X.X SIP 395 Status: 100 Trying |
3 0.001852612 Y.Y.Y.Y -> X.X.X.X SIP 898 Status: 407 Proxy Authentication Required |
4 0.030718979 X.X.X.X -> 173.44.40.71 SIP 495 Request: ACK sip:1305747xxxx@registrar_fqdn:5060;transport=udp |

Can you please tell me if I'm missing any configuration anywhere else than on the trunk or something I may be missing?

Thanks!
7/31/2018
Topic:
Blox ISO - Bootable or Broken?

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Blox is based on CentOS 6.4, if ISO to USB doesnt work, you can try to burn it in CD this should definetely work
NOTE: try to follow steps how to install CentOS 6.4 ISO to USB
8/2/2018
Topic:
WAN to WAN possible?

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi,
Can you please share us the deployment scenario with network diagram of your setup to [email protected].

Regards
Blox Support Team

WEBudo wrote:
Hello guys,

I have an external SIP Trunk on eth2 and another external SIP Trunk on eth0.
I want to be able to route some calls (with specific prefix) from eth2's trunk to eth0's trunk.
Is that possible? (That would be a WAN to WAN thing).

Thanks in advance.
8/6/2018
Topic:
Blox ISO - Bootable or Broken?

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Blox RPM is complied with CentOS 6.4 so most of the dep packages going to be different. Can you install it in VM and flash it to the disk ?
8/6/2018
Topic:
Multi-tennant update?

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Can you elaborate in how you planned to route for Multi-tenant ? details of your deployment scenario ?
edited by bloxsupport1 on 8/6/2018
8/6/2018
Topic:
Can I pass an http page through Blox?

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
check out port forwarding option in the firewall section
8/6/2018
Topic:
FreeBlox Free vs Paid versions & pricing

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Freeware Freeblox is limited to support 4 SIP profiles, apart from that paid version you will get paid support time for the installation and deployments related queries. You can write to [email protected] for information about the pricing.
8/6/2018
Topic:
Multi-tennant update?

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
domain based routing is possible for very long time, you go through the freeblox manual, roaming user section
8/6/2018
Topic:
documentation for blox text mode?

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
No CLI tool available
8/7/2018
Topic:
TCP and UDP On same port

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
This feature is not available right now and as informed Blox have no CLI tool to configure. We can add specific requirement/features to Blox/Freeblox but development cost needs to be paid. You can write to [email protected] if you wanted to add this feature to Blox and get quote.
8/13/2018
Topic:
Read Only SQLITE?

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
can u tell me the output of following command ?

ls -Zd /etc/freeblox_conf/DB
ls -Z /etc/freeblox_conf/DB

also attach log file /var/log/audit/audit.log
edited by bloxsupport1 on 8/13/2018
8/16/2018
Topic:
Simple setup Sip trunk to PBX

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
This is possible, you can follow the user manuals and configuration guide of Freeblox
which can be downloaded with freeblox GUI (archive)
8/22/2018
Topic:
Configuring FreeBLOX with ShoreTel and Flowroute

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi,
Can you please mail us the config backup of Blox to [email protected]

Regards
Blox Support
8/29/2018
Topic:
Outgoing calls dropped after 30-40 seconds

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi,
Can you please let us know the Blox version you are using and also output of the below command

$ ps ax | grep blox

Can you also mail us packet capture file from the Blox with your deployment scenario.
Email: [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
Blox Support Team
9/4/2018
Topic:
Outgoing calls dropped after 30-40 seconds

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
keepalive OPTIONS message sent from Blox for the call live status, which checks for the response for OPTIONS message from both the end of the call.
Can you attach the capture taken on both ends of call (all interface) ?
edited by bloxsupport1 on 9/4/2018