blox

bloxsupport1

all messages by user

9/4/2018
Topic:
Monitoring BLOX

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
The monitoring feature is not yet available, will be added in the next major release (December)
9/4/2018
Topic:
Blox configuration as outbound proxy only

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi,
Can you please go through with our user-manual and configuration guide to create the Trunk configuration. Below is the link for manual
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5hujoHXcrfGbkIzdmJudHVOU1E

Thanks and Regards
Blox Support Team
9/6/2018
Topic:
Outgoing calls dropped after 30-40 seconds

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi Francois,
Can you please send us the config backup of Blox to support@blox.org

Thanks and Regards
Blox Support Team.

francois.collerette wrote:
Here is the capture on both interface ( internal and external)

bloxsupport1 wrote:
keepalive OPTIONS message sent from Blox for the call live status, which checks for the response for OPTIONS message from both the end of the call.
Can you attach the capture taken on both ends of call (all interface) ?
edited by bloxsupport1 on 9/4/2018

edited by francois.collerette on 9/6/2018
9/27/2018
Topic:
Version: 1.0.6 Available For Download

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Thanks for your interest, FYI following are the major vulnerability testing conducted on Blox and its found to be stable
* DOS Attack
* Sipvicious attacks
* Sip Anomaly Attack
* Sip Protocol Compliance
* Registration Hijack Attack
* Registration Eraser
* Registration Adder
* Buffer Overflow Attack
* Ghost Call Attempt
* TCP Flood

Kindly let us know how you are planned to do vulnerability analysis on Blox? what did we miss ?
10/8/2018
Topic:
How to install Freeblox GUI

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi,
Assign ip manually and logged in to GUI, go to dashboard and press 'refresh' button on the Network Interface, which should detect and add the interface to the system. Then you can go to network and configure the network in GUI.

http://forum.blox.org/topic290-lost-the-interface-card-when-install-freeblox.aspx#post931

jmin wrote:
Hello!
Same question here. I've just installed Freeblox, it removed my interafeces config files. :-(

edited by bloxsupport1 on 10/17/2018
10/21/2018
Topic:
lost the interface card when install freeblox

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi,
Please assign the IP Address manually and access the GUI and Press "Refresh" button in Dashboard page near Network status.

RRapetou wrote:
Well.... I'm having the same issue here....

Fresh install in VMWare ESXi R6.7. Installed Blox SBC following the installation guide step by step.
I was able to ssh, ping and consol in the virtual machine.
I then used WinSCP to upload the Freeblox RPM file in tmp folder and installed it following again the step by step installation guide and rebooted the machine.

Result, lost the 2 virtual interfaces. Ifconfig command shows the loopback interface only. IP Link command show eth0 and eth1 DOWN.

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ folder does not have config files for eth0-1 anymore.

I had to create new files named ifcfg-eth0 and ifcfg-eth1 and reboot the virtual machine to recover the interfaces.
10/31/2018
Topic:
CRITICAL memory errors

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Can you please upgrade the Blox and Freeblox to new version. Downloads are available in our website http://blox.org/downloads.
You can upgrade Blox from the GUI, login-->system-->package upgrade
Also you can upgrade the freeblox from console, command to upgrade is rpm -Uvh [freeblox latest version]

Note: Before upgrading please take the backup configurations, goto Tools-->Administrator-->Config Back-up

If any query you can contact support@blox.org

Thanks
edited by bloxsupport1 on 10/31/2018
11/14/2018
Topic:

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
The issue seems to be tcp connection got disconnected for some reason from your phone
Which SIP phone do you use and is it configured with TCP or TLS ?
Can you verify the same with having UDP configured.

francois.collerette wrote:
Hi, I know it's been awhile but I'm still experiencing the same problem.

So let's say I call my cell phone ... the call is answered and about 30-40 seconds later the call is cut.
If I call back right away, I have no problem having a long conversation.

I can't wrap my head around this.
Your support is much apprecated.
11/15/2018
Topic:

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
can you send the packet capture of first and second successive calls to support@blox.org
11/15/2018
Topic:
Roaming user with same username

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
can you share the screenshot of roaming user status page (status -> roaming user ) ?
11/18/2018
Topic:
Roaming user with same username

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
can you send the config backup from freeblox to support@blox.org
12/18/2018
Topic:
SIPREC support?

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
andres wrote:
I am also looking for a similar solution.. I have an Asterisk PBX, and I need to "fork" the calls and send them to an external recorder using SIPREC protocol... Unfortunatly, Asterisk does not support SIPREC itself, so I was planning to add a SBC on top on it, and use there the SIPREC protocol. Is BOX able to do it ? I did not find on the manuals or your web site any reference to the SIPREC support on BLOX.....

Hello Andres,
Blox don't have SIPREC support. You can send requirement details to enquiry@blox.org if you wanted to customize Blox to support SIPREC.
1/10/2019
Topic:
Avaya IP Office - 405 Method Not Allowed

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi,
Can you also please share us your deployment scenario/network diagram with IP's assigned to understand your setup and Config backup of the Blox, Login into GUI, goto Tools-->Administration and Click on Config Backup also send us the complete packet capture file to support@blox.org

Thanks
edited by bloxsupport1 on 1/10/2019
2/12/2019
Topic:
No SIP Client Register

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi Jochen,
Can you please send us the deployment scenario/network diagram of your setup in detail, also send us the config backup of the Blox.
Login into GUI, goto Tools-->Administration and Click on Config Backup. You can send all the details to support@blox.org

Thanks

aspicon wrote:
Hello,

we have the following setup. A freepbx with some sip clients on a private network and some skype for businness client from external.

Now we try to substitute the sfb clients with linphone clients and want to use the blox as a sip proxy. The linphone client works on the private network (authenticates with extension and password). There is an trunk between blox and freepbx on the private network. Blox appears as sip peer in freepbx. The external blox adress is reachable from linphone client. But a registration results in a "Registration failed" message.
On the blox console appears a message like:
blox-1-0-6-stable[3048]: BLOX_DBG::: blox-register.cfg: REGISTER Unprocessed, Dropping SIP Method REGISTER received req:sip:x.x.x.x fu:sip:eee@x.x.x.x y.y.y.y:4459 to sip:x.x.x.x (sip:y.y.y.y:4459;transport=TCP)/ua:Linphone_iPhone6.2_iOS11.4.1/4.0.2-2-gf18fb2a09 (belle-sip/1.6.3)

x.x.x.x ip of freepbx
y.y.y.y ip of linphone client
eee extension of linphone client in freepbx

What log file keeps this message? This is from blox console.

Is there a specail step to enable forwarding of sip commands in blox config?

Do i need to setup some roaming user on the blox?

with kind regards
Jochen
2/28/2019
Topic:
Register cache and throttling

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
babak wrote:
Hi
Is it possible to Register cache and throttling in BLOX? Is there any configuration/support for Opensips mid_registrar in Blox ?

Regards

BLOX REGISTER cache is script based, it doesn't use mid_registrar module (Blox opensips version: 1.11)
no throttling support built right now, but will be considered for future updates.

If you have any specific requirements needs to be build for Blox, you can contact enquiry@blox.org with your requirements.
edited by bloxsupport1 on 2/28/2019
3/10/2019
Topic:
BLOX? Is Media Transcoder Card Required

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
cwager990 wrote:
Bit of a daft question really. Do I really need the transcoder card to use Blox as an SBC to my ITSP?

My Internal phone system accepts u-law, a-law, g772.

My ITSP seems to be configured to use a-law best I can tell from there information.

so will I actually need a transcoder card ??

Thanks

The call should go-through with negotiated codec as a-law since your internal phone support it, unless there is any disagreement happens during signalling (call setup).
4/1/2019
Topic:
FTP Site down

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi Deklan,

It's working fine, can you check it again.

https://www.allo.com/sbc.html

deklan wrote:
Hi All,

The FTP site is down, where else can I get a copy of the GUI from?

Kind Regards
Deklan
4/2/2019
Topic:
How to install Freeblox GUI

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
It is not possible, since required dependency packages exists in Blox ISO.
Blox is build with CentOS 6.4 x86_64, it won't be binary compatible with RHEL 6.10

Thanks

hmmartinez wrote:
bloxsupport1 wrote:
Hi,
Please follow the below steps to install the Freeblox
  • Extract the archive freeblox.tar file, using following command
  • tar xf [download_path]/freeblox.tar
  • copy the freeblox-x.xx.xx.x86_64.rpm file to the blox machine
  • Install the freeblox package using the command " rpm -ivh freeblox-x.xx.xx.x86_64.rpm "
  • Reboot the system once the installation gets completed
  • Login to the freeblox GUI using the WAN IP address
  • Refer the User manual for details regarding accessing the gui
Thanks & Regards

Blox Support Team

I would like to install Blox-1.0.6-24-stable-x86_64 in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.10 or similar (without use ISO that it is publicated on your website). Is it possible? Can we install Blox software on a Linux OS if we follow these steps?
Where I can download this software?
Thanks & Regards,
edited by hmmartinez on 4/2/2019
4/5/2019
Topic:
Does blox support H.323 ?

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Blox supports only SIP
4/5/2019
Topic:
2 or more sip trunk provider and 1 ip pbx

bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
You can configure 2 or more sip provider and also more PBX in the SIP domain and can create different sip profiles for Trunk but Inbound call routing can be routed to only one pbx.

Thanks and Regards
Blox support Team.

hmmartinez wrote:
I would like to configure 2 or more different SIP providers and 2 or more PBX,... How can it be possible?

Specifically, I want an external SIP trunk to go to two different PBXs and another external SIP trunk to go to another third PBX.

Thanks in advance
edited by hmmartinez on 4/2/2019