blox

Johnathan Huettner
Johnathan Huettner

3/12/2018
Thank you for creating BLOX! We have a special business requirement to record all of our incoming and outgoing phone calls. Currently we use TDM PRIs and have a special splitter and call recorder.
I would like to move to SIP, but I need a solution for recording the calls. I've heard it's possible with a SBC that supports the SIPREC protocol. Does anyone know if Blox supports SIPREC, or any other suggestions for recording all calls? Unfortunately it's not a function available in our PBX. Thank you!
+1 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1

3/12/2018
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
It is possible, please contact enquiry@blox.org with your requirement details
0 link
success ogwudu
success ogwudu

3/24/2018
success ogwudu
success ogwudu
Sir good day please how can i sell jvzoo affiliate link in this site please help me out
0 link
andres
andres

12/17/2018
andres
andres
bloxsupport1 wrote:
It is possible, please contact enquiry@blox.org with your requirement details

I am also looking for a similar solution.. I have an Asterisk PBX, and I need to "fork" the calls and send them to an external recorder using SIPREC protocol... Unfortunatly, Asterisk does not support SIPREC itself, so I was planning to add a SBC on top on it, and use there the SIPREC protocol. Is BOX able to do it ? I did not find on the manuals or your web site any reference to the SIPREC support on BLOX.....
0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1

12/18/2018
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
andres wrote:
I am also looking for a similar solution.. I have an Asterisk PBX, and I need to "fork" the calls and send them to an external recorder using SIPREC protocol... Unfortunatly, Asterisk does not support SIPREC itself, so I was planning to add a SBC on top on it, and use there the SIPREC protocol. Is BOX able to do it ? I did not find on the manuals or your web site any reference to the SIPREC support on BLOX.....

Hello Andres,
Blox don't have SIPREC support. You can send requirement details to enquiry@blox.org if you wanted to customize Blox to support SIPREC.
0 link