blox

netsteller

all messages by user

7/13/2017
Topic:
SIP WAN Profile Limitation

netsteller
netsteller
Any update on this? We have had to put our Blox project on ice until we get this resolved.

thx josh
7/18/2017
Topic:

netsteller
netsteller
I emailed you everything back on May 31st. If was a config backup of the system if I remember correctly. Is there a limit on how many profiles we can have? We are looking at close to 100 WAN profiles if possible, or even half that if not.

thx josh
8/30/2017
Topic:

netsteller
netsteller
Even after a reboot it still disconnects all profiles. It seems to be more with the trunk configuration. There seems to be a limitation after 13 trunks that creates the issue. I can setup 14 profiles without issues, even applying the changes. As soon as I create the 14th trunk and apply the changes all traffic (sip at least) stops. If I remove the trunk it still doesn't connect, but if I remove either the LAN or WAN profile then the traffic flows again. I even upgraded to the newest 1.0.5-2 version. Any ideas?

thx josh
9/8/2017
Topic:

netsteller
netsteller
Just e-mailed support the requested info.

thx josh
9/10/2017
Topic:

netsteller
netsteller
That seems to have fixed it. I just added 4 more profiles and trunks. Thank you very much, again.

thx josh
9/10/2017
Topic:

netsteller
netsteller
Just upgrade to the newest Freeblox and we have a total of 20 profiles now with no issues. The mysql fix was the key. Thanks again.

thx josh
11/1/2017
Topic:
Firewall Settings Rebuild

netsteller
netsteller
Is there a way to rebuild the firewall rules to a default setting? We backed up our current configuration using Freeblox. We restored the settings to new hardware in Freebox. The last thing we did was change the network settings for the internal LAN and external WAN network cards (different IP addresses). If we "activate" the firewall we cannot get traffic outbound on the WAN side. When we "deactivate" the firewall we can ping websites on the Internet. Sounds like the firewall settings got messed up during the address changes. Any way to reset the firewall settings back to default?
12/14/2017
Topic:
Opensips does not come "up" after we "apply"

netsteller
netsteller
Per your response on another support we had "We don't have any limitation, but we find that during opensips process restart it takes longer time based on number of profile and failed to make the opensips up."

Has this been addressed? What I mean is we have this issue after we "apply" the changes, opensips does not come up until we reboot. Then everything including the applied changes work.

12/24/2017
Topic:
Opensips does not come "up" after we "apply"

netsteller
netsteller
Upgraded and still no change. If we "apply" settings we have to either reboot the server or restart services for the trunks to connect.

1. After the upgrade we cannot use the firewall either. If we enable the firewall we lose connection to the trunks. If we disable the firewall and restart the services then the trunks connect.
2. Also, another issue after the upgrade is we cannot enable DPI, it just doesn't start. I think there was some errors in the logs. I will try to find them again.

Thank you for all of the hard work and continued support.
edited by netsteller on 12/24/2017