HomeBLOX Support

Get help with installing and configuring Blox SBC

Opensips does not come "up" after we "apply" Messages in this topic - RSS

netsteller
netsteller

12/14/2017
netsteller
netsteller
Per your response on another support we had "We don't have any limitation, but we find that during opensips process restart it takes longer time based on number of profile and failed to make the opensips up."

Has this been addressed? What I mean is we have this issue after we "apply" the changes, opensips does not come up until we reboot. Then everything including the applied changes work.

0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1

12/18/2017
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Can you upgrade to recent release 1.0.6-19 and verify again ?
0 link
netsteller
netsteller

12/24/2017
netsteller
netsteller
Upgraded and still no change. If we "apply" settings we have to either reboot the server or restart services for the trunks to connect.

1. After the upgrade we cannot use the firewall either. If we enable the firewall we lose connection to the trunks. If we disable the firewall and restart the services then the trunks connect.
2. Also, another issue after the upgrade is we cannot enable DPI, it just doesn't start. I think there was some errors in the logs. I will try to find them again.

Thank you for all of the hard work and continued support.
edited by netsteller on 12/24/2017
0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1

12/26/2017
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
You can try to modify description and try to do apply changes, please send us opensips logs /var/log/opensips.log file (zip it) to support@blox.org
0 link