blox

hmmartinez

all messages by user

3/14/2018
Topic:
Outbound call problem with URI

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
Hi, I have the same problem that mgoegel (inbound calls work correctly, but outbound calls don't run and finish call on BLOX (it doesn't make the "nat" from LAN to WAN).
3/14/2018
Topic:
Unable to upgrade to 1.0.6-19

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
I can't upgrade Blox from GUI. System reboot but file version are the same.

Could you point me in the right procedure to apply the update of Blox 1.0.6-19 without the GUI?
edited by hmmartinez on 3/14/2018
3/14/2018
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
bloxsupport1 wrote:
Hi,
can you please let us know the file name you are uploading, also send us the output of the command
$ rpm -qa | grep blox".
$ cat /var/tmp/.fw_upgrade.log
$ cat /var/tmp/.firmware_upg

Please send all the details to support@blox.org

Thanks

Hi,

I send us the information:

[root@sip_secure log]# rpm -qa | grep blox
blox_opensips-1.0.4-8.x86_64
blox_ministun_client-1.0.4-8.x86_64
blox_security-1.0.4-8.x86_64
blox-rpm-keys-1.0.4-8.x86_64
blox_rtppinhole-1.0.4-8.x86_64
blox_core-1.0.4-8.x86_64
freeblox-1.0.0-37.x86_64
blox_rtpengine-1.0.4-8.x86_64

About "cat /var/tmp/.fw_upgrade.log" and "cat /var/tmp/.firmware_upg", these files don't exist in my server :-(
3/15/2018
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
I send you an email with all information.

Also, I send "/var/log/opensips.log" file where appear next Error:

ERROR:core:parse_uri: bad port in uri (error at char : in state 8) parsed: sip:112@172.X.X.X:5060 (25) sip:112@172.X.X.X:5060:5060;transport=udp (44)

Port is duplicated and I don't know why.

Thanks.
edited by hmmartinez on 3/15/2018
3/15/2018
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
My problem is that I can't upgrade Blox from GUI. System reboot but file version are the same.
3/15/2018
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
That is the solution.

One of problems was that I was upgrade Blox before freeblox.

I have upgraded freeblox and next blox and now both system are upgrade correctly to 1.0.6.19.

Thanks & Regards,
3/15/2018
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
After to upgrade from 1.0.4.8 to 1.0.6.19, problem with "bad port in uri" has disappear.

Thanks & Regards,
4/2/2019
Topic:
How to install Freeblox GUI

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
bloxsupport1 wrote:
Hi,
Please follow the below steps to install the Freeblox
  • Extract the archive freeblox.tar file, using following command
  • tar xf [download_path]/freeblox.tar
  • copy the freeblox-x.xx.xx.x86_64.rpm file to the blox machine
  • Install the freeblox package using the command " rpm -ivh freeblox-x.xx.xx.x86_64.rpm "
  • Reboot the system once the installation gets completed
  • Login to the freeblox GUI using the WAN IP address
  • Refer the User manual for details regarding accessing the gui
Thanks & Regards

Blox Support Team

I would like to install Blox-1.0.6-24-stable-x86_64 in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.10 or similar (without use ISO that it is publicated on your website). Is it possible? Can we install Blox software on a Linux OS if we follow these steps?
Where I can download this software?
Thanks & Regards,
edited by hmmartinez on 4/2/2019
4/2/2019
Topic:
2 or more sip trunk provider and 1 ip pbx

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
I would like to configure 2 or more different SIP providers and 2 or more PBX,... How can it be possible?

Specifically, I want an external SIP trunk to go to two different PBXs and another external SIP trunk to go to another third PBX.

Thanks in advance
edited by hmmartinez on 4/2/2019
4/12/2019
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
Hi,

And is it possible that the same SBC (with a SIP Trunk) could differentiate and route the call to one or another PBX (Production or Training environment, for example), depending on the number called (DDI number)?

Thanks & Regards,
edited by hmmartinez on 4/12/2019
4/12/2019
Topic:
GUI Demo KO

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
Hi,

I am trying to connect to GUI Demo (from URL that appear in https://www.allo.com/sbc.html#user):
http://119.82.97.235:10021/

But when I click and try to connect, appear an error about it can't impossible to connect:

Are there any problem with GUI Demo?

Thanks & Regards,
4/23/2019
Topic:
Freeblox UI install error

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
Hi,

We are having this samproblem that is discussed in this topic (error when installing the FreeBlox GUI). The steps we have taken are the following:
- We have installed "Blox-1.0.6-24-stable-x86_64.iso" in a virtualized environment with VMware ESXi vSphere 6.0.0:

- We have configured 2 network (eth0 and eth1) with the "setup" command:

- When the server is booted, the network ports appear dropped:

- We execute ifdown eth0/eth1 and ifup eth0/eth1 and they are up:

- When rebooting, the nics are still in the UNKNOWN state and we have to do the ifdown / ifup again and so they are up and can be accessed by SSH:

- We have copied the file "freeblox-1.0.6-24.x86_64.rpm" in the virtual machine using SSH.
- We have run "rpm -ivh freeblox-1.0.6-24.x86_64.rpm":

- After installing, We can't access the server again by SSH.
- We have rebooted the server "reboot".
- When starting the server, I do not see any information from the two nics (eth0 and eth1). There aren't "ifcfg-eth0" or "ifcfg-eth1" files in the path "/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/":

- Neither with the command "ip addr" nor with the other command "ifconfig -a" does any information appear (after installing the GUI (before if information appeared).
- With the command "setup" or "system-config-network" the information of both nics appears (but we don't know why this information isn't in ifcfg-ethX).
- If I execute the command "ifconfig eth0 [IPADDRESS] netmask [netmask]" if I add the IP and the netmask, but not the GW and I am not able to access it either or SSH nip or WEB (HTTPS / 443).
- The packages that are installed in blox are:

Why don't nics remain in UP state after reboots? Why are nics misconfigured after installing the GUI package? Why are the network configuration files deleted? What should we do to solve this problem?

Thanks & Regards
4/24/2019
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
The installation of the rpm has been made from the console (and not from SSH). The image shows the entire installation process (from the VMware console).

On the other hand, the GUI web interface can not be accessed because the IP does not respond (neither to ping, nor to the browser, or anything).
4/24/2019
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
If we assign manually IP address to eth0 (ipconfig eth0 IP netmask NETMASK), we can access (but only from a server that is in the same network, because Gateway isn't configured (how would you configure the GW manually?).

Once inside Freeblox GUI, if we access "Network - Interfaces - Settings" we try "Create Network Interface Profile" but it gives us an error since no "Device ID" can be selected.

5/24/2019
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
bloxsupport1 wrote:
You can configure 2 or more sip provider and also more PBX in the SIP domain and can create different sip profiles for Trunk but Inbound call routing can be routed to only one pbx.

Thanks and Regards
Blox support Team.

So, if I have 2 SBCs and 2 internal PBXs, would the SBCs be able to balance between the two PBXs or is the connection one-to-one (one SBC to one internal PBX)? If a PBX connection fails, does the SBC balance to the other PBX? Can I have a single external SIP Trunk configured in the SBC and that it acts as a balancer?

Thanks & regards,
6/3/2019
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
hmmartinez wrote:
So, if I have 2 SBCs and 2 internal PBXs, would the SBCs be able to balance between the two PBXs or is the connection one-to-one (one SBC to one internal PBX)? If a PBX connection fails, does the SBC balance to the other PBX? Can I have a single external SIP Trunk configured in the SBC and that it acts as a balancer?

Does anyone know an answer to my question / problem?
6/5/2019
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
bloxsupport1 wrote:
currently Blox supports forwarding to single inbound URI from the Trunk, and feature to route based on DID is not supported.

Instead of using DDIs to route between different SIP Trunks, could LCR (Lest Cost Routing) be used to route the call to one or another SIP Trunk? How would the LCR configuration work?
6/18/2019
Topic:

hmmartinez
hmmartinez
¿Any idea?