blox

CKO

all messages by user

12/18/2017
Topic:
Freeblox UI install error

CKO
CKO
If you are using Blox ISO as an install, try using "system-config-network" command without arguments to manage the interfaces. For me it works just fine.
edited by CKO on 12/18/2017
12/19/2017
Topic:
SIP Attacks Detection Setup options

CKO
CKO
Greetings.

Please consider addind/editing few options to the SIP Attacks Detection action setup:

1. Increase maximum block duration time. Now 86400 (one day), and I`d like to set it up up to a week.

2. Make an option to block ip permanently. Yes, cruel, but sometimes it can help.

3. Make it possible to select a notification (Via email, sms, etc) when the selected action event occurs. For example, I`d like to receive notifications on Bruteforce/DOS/DDOS events only, so I set up a flag in event action setup to start receiving notifications.

Thanks.
12/20/2017
Topic:
Forking support

CKO
CKO
Greetings.

Do BLOXeSBC have forking (multiple devices on one account registration) support when using Roaming User scenario?

Thanks.
12/21/2017
Topic:
ICMP and Firewall

CKO
CKO
Hello.

Is it possible to setup ICMP protocol allowing and blocking in junction with firewall lists? As for me, SBC may response to ICMP requests from the internet, unless the IP is in Blackist and/or Dynamic Blacklist.

When I`ve tried to do so through "Network" - "Device Access" - "Add new" - ICMP any to any, ICMP was working even if IP had been blacklisted.
Then I`ve tried disabling it, and adding ICMP to Firewall Config rules. I am unable to do so, because Firewall creation rule requests port number, that can`t be implemented to ICMP.

Thanks.
12/27/2017
Topic:
Forking support

CKO
CKO
Thanks for the reply.

Please tell me, do you plan "forking" support for SBC? If "yes", when it will be applied aproximately.

Thanks.