blox

   

HomeBLOX Support

Get help with installing and configuring Blox SBC

Outgoing calls dropped after 30-40 seconds Messages in this topic - RSS

francois.collerette
francois.collerette
Posts: 14


8/29/2018
Hi,

my outgoing calls are dropping after 30-40 seconds.

I have check on my PBX side and my PCAP doesn't sow anything out of the ordinary.
I have also checked with my SIP provider and they see nothing out of the ordinary there also.

From what they saw and I noticed also, seems Blox is just sending a "bye" like the call normally "ended".

Please help me sort this.
0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 211


8/29/2018
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 211
Hi,
Can you please let us know the Blox version you are using and also output of the below command

$ ps ax | grep blox


Can you also mail us packet capture file from the Blox with your deployment scenario.
Email: support@blox.org

Thanks and Regards
Blox Support Team
0 link
francois.collerette
francois.collerette
Posts: 14


8/31/2018
Hi,

we are using version 1.0.6.00-24

Here is the output requested :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[root@209 ~]# ps ax | grep blox
1434 pts/0 S+ 0:00 grep blox
1981 ? Ss 0:00 nginx: master process /usr/local/ngx-blox/sbin/nginx
2007 ? S 0:00 /usr/bin/inotify-recursive /var/log/blox-notify
2797 ? S 0:01 /usr/sbin/freeblox -f /etc/freeblox/lighttpd.conf
2800 ? Ss 0:00 /usr/bin/php-cgi -c /etc/php.ini.freeblox
2821 ? S 0:00 /usr/bin/php-cgi -c /etc/php.ini.freeblox
32177 ? Ss 0:00 /usr/local/bin/snort -R eth0 -D -Q -N -k none -q -c /var/etc/blox/etc/dpi.conf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thanks for your help.

bloxsupport1 wrote:
Hi,
Can you please let us know the Blox version you are using and also output of the below command



Can you also mail us packet capture file from the Blox with your deployment scenario.
Email: support@blox.org

Thanks and Regards
Blox Support Team


0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 211


9/4/2018
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 211
keepalive OPTIONS message sent from Blox for the call live status, which checks for the response for OPTIONS message from both the end of the call.
Can you attach the capture taken on both ends of call (all interface) ?
edited by bloxsupport1 on 9/4/2018
0 link
francois.collerette
francois.collerette
Posts: 14


9/5/2018
Hi also I would like to point out that generally the second time we place a call at the same number, everything works fine.

So let's say I call : 111-222-3365, the call will cut after around 30-40 seconds
If I call back at the same number immediately after, I have no problems.

I will setup PCAP tommorow but I wanted to give you this information since it could help.

bloxsupport1 wrote:
keepalive OPTIONS message sent from Blox for the call live status, which checks for the response for OPTIONS message from both the end of the call.
Can you attach the capture taken on both ends of call (all interface) ?
edited by bloxsupport1 on 9/4/2018

edited by francois.collerette on 9/5/2018
0 link
francois.collerette
francois.collerette
Posts: 14


9/6/2018
Here is the capture on both interface ( internal and external)

bloxsupport1 wrote:
keepalive OPTIONS message sent from Blox for the call live status, which checks for the response for OPTIONS message from both the end of the call.
Can you attach the capture taken on both ends of call (all interface) ?
edited by bloxsupport1 on 9/4/2018

edited by francois.collerette on 9/6/2018

0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 211


9/6/2018
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 211
Hi Francois,
Can you please send us the config backup of Blox to support@blox.org

Thanks and Regards
Blox Support Team.

francois.collerette wrote:
Here is the capture on both interface ( internal and external)

bloxsupport1 wrote:
keepalive OPTIONS message sent from Blox for the call live status, which checks for the response for OPTIONS message from both the end of the call.
Can you attach the capture taken on both ends of call (all interface) ?
edited by bloxsupport1 on 9/4/2018

edited by francois.collerette on 9/6/2018
0 link
francois.collerette
francois.collerette
Posts: 14


5 days ago
Hi, I know it's been awhile but I'm still experiencing the same problem.

So let's say I call my cell phone ... the call is answered and about 30-40 seconds later the call is cut.
If I call back right away, I have no problem having a long conversation.

I can't wrap my head around this.
Your support is much apprecated.
0 link
francois.collerette
francois.collerette
Posts: 14


5 days ago
I noticed this in the "signaling log"
209 blox-1-0-6-stable[17933]: ERROR:tm:msg_send: tcp_send failed
209 blox-1-0-6-stable[17933]: INFO:dialog:reply_from_caller: terminating dialog ( due to timeout ) with callid = [c6ddce3d-ee24-4fb3-bb05-ce25137b273f]

This is the media log :
209 rtpengine[17564]: Unknown flag encountered: 'force'
209 rtpengine[17564]: [c6ddce3d-ee24-4fb3-bb05-ce25137b273f] Closing call due to timeout
edited by francois.collerette on 11/13/2018
edited by francois.collerette on 11/13/2018
0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 211


4 days ago
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 211
The issue seems to be tcp connection got disconnected for some reason from your phone
Which SIP phone do you use and is it configured with TCP or TLS ?
Can you verify the same with having UDP configured.

francois.collerette wrote:
Hi, I know it's been awhile but I'm still experiencing the same problem.

So let's say I call my cell phone ... the call is answered and about 30-40 seconds later the call is cut.
If I call back right away, I have no problem having a long conversation.

I can't wrap my head around this.
Your support is much apprecated.
0 link
francois.collerette
francois.collerette
Posts: 14


4 days ago
I am using Skype For Business 2015 which only works in TCP or TLS.
I have this trunk configured in TCP like my other trunks.

The odd things, like I said earlier, is that the second call goes through without any problem.
Almost as if the firstcall "wakes up" the system and then the second call is OK.

bloxsupport1 wrote:
The issue seems to be tcp connection got disconnected for some reason from your phone
Which SIP phone do you use and is it configured with TCP or TLS ?
Can you verify the same with having UDP configured.

francois.collerette wrote:
Hi, I know it's been awhile but I'm still experiencing the same problem.

So let's say I call my cell phone ... the call is answered and about 30-40 seconds later the call is cut.
If I call back right away, I have no problem having a long conversation.

I can't wrap my head around this.
Your support is much apprecated.
0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 211


2 days ago
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 211
can you send the packet capture of first and second successive calls to support@blox.org
0 link






Powered by blox.org 1.0.0.0 © 2015