Call Flow on RTP Messages in this topic - RSS

Girish
Girish

5/15/2018
Girish
Girish
Support,

I am facing an issue where lets say

SIP Client registers (Roaming User) on the External IP and then forwarded to the asterisk via the blox Internal IP. (Phone is able to register). I have three phones (1002, 1006 and 1005) registered in the fashion.

When 1005 calls 1006, the INVITE is received on the external port is then sent to asterisk using the Internal port. When asterisk sends the INVITE back to the Internal port of the blox, blox then sends the INVITE back to the External port to the SIP client. All is working fine here, just that
when the INVITE from the Internal is sent to the External port , blox is not proxying the media but sending the Media IP address of the asterisk.
How can we avoid this , what settings should I put.
0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1

5/15/2018
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Hi Girish,
Please send us the configuration backup and packet capture to support@blox.org, also let us know the Blox version installed.

Regards
Blox support Team

Girish wrote:
Support,

I am facing an issue where lets say

SIP Client registers (Roaming User) on the External IP and then forwarded to the asterisk via the blox Internal IP. (Phone is able to register). I have three phones (1002, 1006 and 1005) registered in the fashion.

When 1005 calls 1006, the INVITE is received on the external port is then sent to asterisk using the Internal port. When asterisk sends the INVITE back to the Internal port of the blox, blox then sends the INVITE back to the External port to the SIP client. All is working fine here, just that
when the INVITE from the Internal is sent to the External port , blox is not proxying the media but sending the Media IP address of the asterisk.
How can we avoid this , what settings should I put.

edited by bloxsupport1 on 5/16/2018
0 link