blox

   

HomeBLOX Support

Get help with installing and configuring Blox SBC

Opensips crashing Messages in this topic - RSS

lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9


10/19/2017
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9
Hi,
I'm getting this error since we started to use blox:


Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13294]: INFO:core:sig_usr: signal 15 received
Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: INFO:core:cleanup: cleanup
Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: NOTICE:event_datagram:destroy: destroy module ...
Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: INFO:db_mysql:switch_state_to_disconnected: disconnect event for 0x7fd38ee224c8
Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: INFO:db_mysql:reset_all_statements: reseting all statements on connection: (0x7fd38ee234f0) 0x7fd38ee224c8
Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: INFO:db_mysql:connect_with_retry: re-connected successful for 0x7fd38ee224c8
Oct 19 21:41:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: CRITICAL:core:sig_alarm_abort: BUG - shutdown timeout triggered, dying...

It happens about twice a day.
After this I have to change my "media profile" (like changing the rtp ṕort range) to make the service up again. I tried to restart the rtpengine service, but no deal.
Can you help me?
edited by lopes.sassa on 10/20/2017
0 link
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9


10/19/2017
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9
rpm -qa | grep blox
blox-rpm-keys-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_rtpengine-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_rtppinhole-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_ministun_client-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_security-1.0.5-2.x86_64
freeblox-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_core-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_opensips-1.0.5-2.x86_64
0 link
razmir
razmir
Posts: 1


10/20/2017
razmir
razmir
Posts: 1
I'm getting the same issue

lopes.sassa wrote:
Hi,
I'm getting this error since we started to use blox:


Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13294]: INFO:core:sig_usr: signal 15 received
Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: INFO:core:cleanup: cleanup
Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: NOTICE:event_datagram:destroy: destroy module ...
Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: INFO:db_mysql:switch_state_to_disconnected: disconnect event for 0x7fd38ee224c8
Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: INFO:db_mysql:reset_all_statements: reseting all statements on connection: (0x7fd38ee234f0) 0x7fd38ee224c8
Oct 19 21:40:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: INFO:db_mysql:connect_with_retry: re-connected successful for 0x7fd38ee224c8
Oct 19 21:41:25 sbc01 blox-1-0-5-stable[13247]: CRITICAL:core:sig_alarm_abort: BUG - shutdown timeout triggered, dying...

It happens about twice a day.
After this I have to change my "media profile" (like changing the rtp ṕort range) to make the service up again. I tried to restart the rtpengine service, but no deal.
Can you help me?
+1 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 170


10/22/2017
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 170
How many SIP profiles you have created ?


lopes.sassa wrote:
rpm -qa | grep blox
blox-rpm-keys-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_rtpengine-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_rtppinhole-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_ministun_client-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_security-1.0.5-2.x86_64
freeblox-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_core-1.0.5-2.x86_64
blox_opensips-1.0.5-2.x86_64
0 link
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9


10/23/2017
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9
Hi, I had 30 SIP profiles, but after so many crashes I reduced to only 3 Lan and Wan SIP profiles but the crashing still happens. The logs above I had using the 3 profiles.
0 link
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9


10/25/2017
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9
Anyone can help me?
Thanks!
0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 170


10/26/2017
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 170
please send us the backup configuration to support@blox.org
You can also contact us through skype at "blox.support" for online support

lopes.sassa wrote:
Anyone can help me?
Thanks!
0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 170


10/27/2017
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 170
@lopes.sassa: you will find the core dump file(core.NNN) generated in '/' dir please zip the file and send it to support@blox.org
0 link
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9


10/28/2017
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9
Ok, I sent It.
Thanks
0 link
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9


10/30/2017
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9
Any clue?
0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 170


10/30/2017
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
Posts: 170
We have not received the core file from you. Please send it to support@blox.org or you can upload the file into Google drive and share us the link

lopes.sassa wrote:
Any clue?
0 link
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9


10/31/2017
lopes.sassa
lopes.sassa
Posts: 9
I sent it again.
0 link






Powered by blox.org 1.0.0.0 © 2015