Get help with installing and configuring Blox SBC

call drop suddently Messages in this topic - RSS

opsit
opsit

8/2/2017
opsit
opsit
Hi all,

I'd setup the SBC with 3CX, I can call out / in successfully, but the calls will suddenly drooped. sometimes in a min and sometimes in a few mins. the SIP trunk is working fine if I connect it directly with the 3cx.

any idea? thanks
0 link
opsit
opsit

8/2/2017
opsit
opsit
attached the packet capture fyi, thanks a lot

0 link
opsit
opsit

8/2/2017
opsit
opsit
and here the config backup fyi, thanks

0 link
Wayke91
Wayke91

8/2/2017
Wayke91
Wayke91
I had a similar issue. This thing for some reason really wants to do a keep alive and uses OPTIONS as a ping, even though most providers that I know of don't allow that. What I did was work around this by going to Signalling>General Settings and under NAT Settings, setting the Keepalive Interval to the maximum of 86400 - or 24 hours. Essentially if Blox doesn't see OPTIONS come through the call within this interval it will kill it, so unless someone is on a call for an entire day, this won't come up.
0 link
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1

8/18/2017
bloxsupport1
bloxsupport1
We have restored your configuration and found some configuration issue in creating Trunk
Trunk domain should be Server IP as you have configured to WAN IP
In Inbound configuration, inbound domain should be PBX IP as you have configured to LAN IP.
Please let us know if the issue persists. you can also contact us through skype at "blox.support" for online support

opsit wrote:
and here the config backup fyi, thanks
0 link