blox

Home Session Border Controller -General

SBC

SIP Header manipulation Messages in this topic - RSS

Hein Tonny Køien
Hein Tonny Køien

5/10/2017
Hi,

I try to understand how to configure the SIP header manipulation and SIP header conditions.

If someone has tips on where to start to learn the configuration I would be grateful. I don't have a specific use case by know, I just need to understand the opportunity window. I'm familiar with SIP header manipulation in Sangoma, Sonus and some Kamailio configurations.

I also have a few direct questions:
1. There is a populated list of HEADER variables to use in the conditions, does it exist any documentation for this variables? For what I can see it's not possible to directly map Blox variables to OpenSIP variables (in the OpenSIP documentation).

2. I also wonder how to address the HEADER field correctly in:

SIP Headers -> Add new --> Condition (is_present_hf) -> Header

Should I use FROM, TO, P-Asserted-Identity, etc, or should I use OpenSIP variables like: from_uri, to_uri or the variable format populated in the conditions field?

3. Is there a logfile I can read to get the information regarding header variable names?
I would be gratefull to learn about it.

(... did my first installation of Blox today, to learn about the opportunities with this SBC. If I find that I can manage this clever Blox, we consider to implement it into our network replacing a licensed SBC).

Thanks,
Hein Tonny Køien

--
Hein Tonny Køien
0 link